Looking for a free checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly service charge? Then we have just the account you are looking for. Free Personal Checking is a simple, easy-to-use account that gives you all the features you need to manage your money securely and efficiently - without the fees you don't need.
Features of Free Personal Checking
No monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement when you go
paperless with e.statements1 or direct deposit2
Free Safety Deposit Box3
Free checks with account opening4
Unlimited check writing
No initial deposit required
Free Visa® Debit Card5
Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
Free Tele Banking
Account openings are subject to Bank approval
1. e.statements are required unless direct deposit is set up. If you overdraw your account, fees may apply. To be eligible for Free Personal Checking, you must either sign up to receive Grapeland State Bank’s electronic statements within 30 days of account opening or set up direct deposit. If you do not sign up for either direct deposit or electronic statements, your account may be converted automatically and without prior notice to you to a Regular Checking account and will be subject to the fees and charges applicable to a Regular Checking account. The applicable fees and charges will be debited from your account without further notice to you and will appear on your account statement.
2. Direct deposit is required unless e.statements are set up. If direct deposit or e.statements cease, your account may be converted automatically and without prior notice to you to a Regular Checking account and will be subject to the fees and charges applicable to a Regular Checking account. The applicable fees and charges may be debited from your account without further notice to you and will appear on your account statement.
3. For 1 year when opening Free Personal checking account; not FDIC insured
4. First order only and up to $18.00 for total cost
5. Fees may apply when used at an ATM other than Grapeland State Bank’s ATM
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Grapeland State Bank desires to provide a positive customer experience for all of our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility, diversity and inclusion.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, or any Grapeland State Bank tool (or if you wish to provide feedback on the accessibility of this website or our other technologies), please call us at 936-687-4813, visit us at our offices located at 122 S. Main Street in Grapeland, or contact us by mail at P.O. Box 117, Grapeland, Texas 75844.
NOTICE: By federal law, as of 1/1/2013, funds in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an IOLTA/IOLA) will no longer receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage, but will be FDIC-insured to the legal maximum of $250,000 for each ownership category.
For more information visit: www.fdic.gov